- 0 0
Here are some questions to ask whenever you receive an email. If you answer yes to any of these, it should raise red flags.
- Are you asked to click a link or respond with sensitive information?
- Is there anything odd about the language, style, or images in the email?
- Is it from someone you don't know? If it is from someone you know, do you receive emails from them regularly?
- Does the link not go where it says? If you hover over the link, most browsers will show you a preview of the address. For example, be wary if a Google Drive link goes to somewhere other than drive.google.com!
- Is someone else copied on the email with an odd or unknown address?